Our full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Our delivery policy is as follows:
- We charge a flat despatch rate for all knives depending on their destination. This will be clearly shown within your basket in the case of website orders, or in your invoice in other cases. We send all our knives registered delivery via the Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed, which are insured but require a signature on delivery.
- We will post items in the UK by 1st Class Mail only at the written request of the customer and cannot hold any responsibility for them after posting.
- Once your order has been despatched and we have notified you of your tracking number it is your responsibility to accept or arrange for delivery and to notify us within seven working days of despatch (for the UK and EU) and fourteen days of despatch (for the rest of the world) if there are any issues in this regard.
- All our goods are packaged and wrapped in accordance with the Royal Mail’s ‘Safe and Secure Packaging’ guide.
- We accept no liability for any damage to goods in transit unless notified to us in writing in 24 hours of delivery and the carrier or courier concerned on delivery
- In the case of non-delivery, we accept no liability of any sort unless written notice of non-delivery is given to us within the timeframe stated in para. 3.
- Where we accept liability for duly-notified damage in transit or for non-delivery of goods any damages shall be limited solely to replacement of the goods within a reasonable time, whether non-delivery or damage is due to our negligence or otherwise.