An armada of blades
This stunning set combines three classic knives to create an indispensable kitchen armoury
Our special edition Ebenum knife set comprises three of our bestselling blades, ideal for any self-respecting cook, whether bought for yourself or as a gift for someone special.
It features the Savernake, our signature desert-island knife that’s an ideal master blade, our Compact Chef which is a pleasingly small all round knife with enough knuckle clearance and rock on the blade to make it a good choice for anyone who enjoys using a smaller knife; and our perfectly proportioned Stout Yeoman, the ultimate utility blade, as adept at fiddly little prep tasks as it is winkling the last bits of choice meat from a carcass.
Whether you are prepping veg and fruit, slicing meat or fish, or doing fiddly tasks like peeling garlic prising the oysters from your roast chicken, this striking custom-designed set has you covered.
All of our sets are usually named after trees native to the UK but with it’s elegant yet subtly striking G . F Smith paper and ebony veneer handle, with contrasting eau de nil paper liner there was only one natural choice for this set, which takes its name from the scientific name for ebony (Diospyros Ebenum).
Nickel silver pins and beautifully contoured handles add the final finishing touch to this design classic. The blades can be engraved with whatever personal message you choose.
As ever, if you’d like to create your own custom set, please get in touch. Anything is possible.
Precision engineered from the highest quality high-tech 14c28n Sandvik Swedish steel and sharpened by hand and eye for the ultimate cutting edge.
As with every Savernake Knife, the knives in the Ebenum Set feature our trademark concave hollow grind, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. This means the each blade is both incredibly light, and easy to hone. It also allows for smoother cutting and slicing due to reduced metal passing through the ingredient, and less sticking, due to the reduced surface contact. Quite simply, the concave hollow grind is the business.
- This set focuses on general kitchen tasks
- Savernake Knife - large master knife
- Compact Chef - small knife with a perfect rock
- Stout Yeoman - ultimate utility knife for all fiddly tasks
- See individual knives for dimensions
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Invitations & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift invitations & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm).
International deliveries will be charged at £20 at checkout.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide