No drinks cabinet left behind.
Create flawless gin and tonics, mojitos and old fashioneds every time with this handsome, elegant cocktail lover’s essential.
This small but perfectly formed knife is dedicated to doing one thing very, very well – preparing cocktail garnishes. It’s short, sharp blade and perfectly balanced handle mean it makes light work of lemons, limes and even strawberries and cucumbers, resulting in perfectly even slices and wedges every time. It’s compact enough to sit on the bar or nestle neatly in your cocktail cupboard.
Everything tastes better when it’s been cut properly. If you are serious about your cocktails, this is an essential. You will taste the difference.
The perfect gift for a gin aficionado.
Taking inspiration from the beautifully-designed Silent Pool Gin bottle, this stunning example of our G&T Slicer was specially commissioned by a customer with a fine taste for the intricately realised gin.
The custom resin handle is embedded with annealed gold flakes which sparkle and dance as they catch the light, whilst the Sandvik steel blade is polished to perfection. The most handsome of additions for the discerning mixologist.
This special edition knife can be engraved with whatever you like for no additional charge.
Precision engineered from the highest quality high-tech 14c28n Sandvik Swedish steel and sharpened by hand and eye for the ultimate cutting edge.
As with every Savernake Knife, the G&T Slicer features our trademark concave hollow grind, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. This means it is both incredibly light, and easy to hone. It also allows for smoother cutting and slicing due to reduced metal passing through the ingredient, and less sticking, due to the reduced surface contact. Quite simply, the concave hollow grind is the business.
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for gentle, frequent maintenance on a steel
- Fine work
- Fruit, small veg, herbs, garnishes
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide