No drinks cabinet left behind.
We originally made this knife in a shameless attempt to curry favour with a barman in an establishment dear to our hearts. Working on the principles that if any free knives make an appearance they get gobbled up by the kitchen, and that having to cut up piles of cucumber, limes and lemon with a pound-shop special all night long is not much fun, we made him this little scalpel-like beauty, in the hope that he might look favourably upon us when the bar was busy but we were thirsty.
It all worked out splendidly, and so we can’t recommend this knife highly enough on that basis alone. However, it is also a very handy little utility knife to have about the kitchen, with baby tomatoes, radishes and other items of that nature yielding to its meticulous geometry.
This little ready made beauty struts its stuff with a gorgeously grained, contoured Bocote handle and contrasting blue liner. Sure to break the ice at your next at-home drinks soiree and the perfect gift for cocktail connoisseurs.
Order before 2pm on Tuesday 22nd December and we can have this knife engraved and posted out for next day delivery to the UK and ROI, guaranteed in time for Christmas.
As with every Savernake, the G&T slicer features our trademark concave blade, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blade’s concavity allows the knife to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blade and is – in short – the business.
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for gentle, frequent maintenance on a steel
- Fine work
- Fruit, small veg, herbs, garnishes
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide