Blue & Green Makes a Winning Team
When given this knife to use, people go one of two ways – they either finely dice the most finely dice-able thing they can lay their hands on, or they cleanly and efficiently take apart a chicken carcass for stock. That it can do both is a testament to the steel made by Sandvik, that it feels comfortable doing both arises from us having refined this knife through many variations to where it is today.
As with all our knives, it’s lighter than it looks, but packs a punch. If you think you need some cleaving in your life, but are not entirely convinced by its larger brethren, then give the Mini Cleaver a go. We can (almost) guarantee you’ll soon be finding excuses to use it.
This charming version has a tactile, contoured pale green Durat handle with cheeky blue liner. We include a magnetic Richlite sheath to protect the blade when not in use.
As with every Savernake Knife, the Mini Cleaver features our trademark concave blade, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blade’s concavity allows the knife to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blade and is – in short – the business.
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for a honing steel
- Hard labour, soft work
- Dual-position handle
- Magnetic Richlite Sheath - protect the blade when not in use
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide