Choose from one of our 5 outdoor knives, and each one will be made with our Royal Marine coloured handle, engraved with the design or text of your choice and equipped with custom moulded kydex sheath.
All of our knives are made by hand in our workshop on the edge of the Savernake Forest, taking up to 50 hours of craftsmanship per blade.
We make our knives only using world-class high carbon Sandvik 14c28n steel, hardened to 60 HRC on the nose. This makes for an incredibly tough and corrosion-resistant blade that will get sharp and stay sharp, whatever you throw at it.
All our knives have a lifetime guarantee and delivery to within the UK is free.
- 25% off the launch price
- Email us your choice of engraving
- Each knife made to order
- Offer ends 10th of November
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Invitations & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift invitations & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm).
International delivery excepting to the US will be charged at £20 at checkout. We charge £40 for all deliveries to the United States.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide