Wearing their stripes with pride
This colourful pairing was made originally for a long-running soap character and former Celebrity Masterchef contestant.
No Cockney froth here – don’t be fooled by their frivolous custom rainbow handles, this eminent duo mean business when it comes down to the serious job of chopping, prepping and tackling just about anything you can think of that requires a sharp blade.
Nor should you insult our Stout Yeoman by relegating it to the stature of a lowly paring knife. The blade is small enough to manage tasks requiring a degree of intricacy yet its well-proportioned handle makes it comfortable in the hand for long periods if using a small knife for everything is more your thing. The Stout Yeoman also holds its own when it comes to the fiddly business of picking a carcass clean, winkling out the last choice bits of chicken in dignified style.
Merging the smooth rocking action of our Classic Chef with the depth and precision of our Astounding Cleaver resulted in the delightfully proportioned, rule-breaker that is Jodie’s Knife, named in honour of Miss Kidd whose request inspired this particular blade. Supremely versatile, this knife performs exactly as it was designed to, offering purists a classically rocking chop whilst maintaining the power and versatility of a traditional cleaver.
This perfect pairing quite rightly wear their custom rainbow striped handles with pride.
As with every Savernake Knife, our Proud Pair feature our trademark concave blades, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blades’ concavity allows the knives to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blades and is – in short – the business.
- Multi-tasking duo
- Rocker, Chopper, Prep
- Precision work and fiddly tasks
- 'Outstanding' sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Invitations & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift invitations & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm).
International deliveries will be charged at £20 at checkout.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide