Savernake Santoku Stylings
This is the Savernake version of a traditional Santoku – a shortish blade, a subtle rock and good knuckle clearance. If you’re looking for a medium sized blade to be at your side in perpetuity, then it’s a tight call between this ‘un and the Classic.
In the end it boils down to whether you like a nice, pronounced rock (the Classic) or the subtler action of the Raven’s Claw. Also, we suppose, it depends on how shallow you’re feeling; while the Classic is certainly a classic, this knife has both quite distinctive aesthetics and a much groovier name.
This ready made version has a highly polished, contoured rich Mopane handle with spine pattern and blue liner. Classically handsome with a twist.
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday and we can have this knife engraved and posted out for next day delivery at no additional charge.
As with every Savernake, the Raven’s Claw features our trademark concave blade, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blade’s concavity allows the knife to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blade and is – in short – the business.
- Made by Chris
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for gentle, frequent maintenance on a steel
- Blade Length 6" / Overall Length 280mm
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide