The World's Best Present
Looking for a gift with a difference? Why not choose one of our Custom Knife Gift Boxes and provide a loved one or family member with the chance to customise or design their very own knife.
“WOW. What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Thank you to all of the Savernake team. I’m looking forward to a lifetime of enjoyment from this!” – Jon Young (Mini Cleaver owner)
Our gift boxes are the ideal option if you’re unsure which of our knives to choose – or are looking for a present in a hurry. They make especially good gifts for men who, as we all know, are notoriously tricky to buy for – we have it on good authority that even the most refusnik of cooks will enjoy the experience of designing their own knife, even if they only use the finished blade for prising open a reluctant packet of ham…
Your special someone will receive a hand addressed gift card detailing your contribution and presented in a handsome Richlite gift box* which transforms, once opened into a pair of supremely useful chopping boards.
Their gift card will include a unique QR code which will take them to a personalised page on the Savernake website where they’ll be able to use the secret voucher code provided on the card to pay in part or in full for their chosen knife or set.
Simply choose which size of knife you’d like to gift from the following options:
- Small Custom Knife Gift Box – any knife up to £275 (includes The Stout Yeoman, Hook Nosed Turner, G&T Slicer, Nimble Chopper, Agile Yeoman, Compact Chef, Fromagier, Useful Boner)
- Medium Custom Knife Gift Box – any knife to the value of £325 (includes the Long Filleter, Classic, Good Chopper, Raven’s Claw, Sargeant, Mini Cleaver, OG Carver, Classic Ultra, Gyuto)
- Large Custom Knife Gift Box – any knife to the value of £350 (includes the Chef’s Carver, Brawny Chef, Talon, Workhorse, Pip’s carver, Dextrous Chef, Savernake Knife, Gyuto Ultra, Jodie’s Knife, Extreme Slicer)
- Perfect Pair Custom Knife Gift Box – any two knives to the value of £625
- Trio Custom Knife Gift Box – any three knives to the value of £1,000
Alternatively, if the value you’re hoping to gift is not shown here then please get in touch with us and we’ll be delighted to help.
*The gift box adds £50 the value of the custom knife gift voucher chosen
- Perfect for foodies, home cooks and pro chefs
- Next day delivery
- Choose the size of knife you'd like to gift
- Inspire a lifetime of culinary creativity
- Handsome gift box transforms into a pair of chopping boards
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
International delivery excepting to the US will be charged at £20 at checkout. We charge £40 for all deliveries to the United States.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide