Blue and green demand to be seen
We’ve loved this eponymous Nakiri since the moment we made it, and to this day it’s generally at the front of the pack when we’re getting someone to try our knives for the first time. It encompasses all we believe about weight, precision, balance and fun.
Herbs, meat and vegetables all fall by the wayside when it arrives on the scene, and has long been our all-rounder of choice.
We made this knife for ourselves, and because we’ve not been beaten about the head with a copy of Larousse by a fascist classicist, we chop and slice like the enthusiastic amateurs we are. The Savernake Knife has plenty of room for knuckle guidance all the way down the blade, and will tackle everything from gnarly clumps of beet to the finest bits of dill.
This particularly striking version boasts a highly polished blue Richlite handle with zesty lime green liner, disproving the theory that blue and green should never be seen.
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday and we can have this knife engraved and posted out for next day delivery at no additional charge.
As with every Savernake, our namesake features our trademark concave blade, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blade’s concavity allows the knife to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blade and is – in short – the business.
- Made by Laurie
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for gentle, frequent maintenance on a steel
- Chopping, Slicing, Dicing
- Blade length 7" / Overall Length 310mm
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Invitations & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift invitations & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm).
International delivery excepting to the US will be charged at £20 at checkout. We charge £40 for all deliveries to the United States.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide