Every well-dressed cocktail cabinet's dream
Create flawless gin and tonics, mojitos and old fashioneds every time with this special edition elegant cocktail lover’s set.
The Sundowner Set comprises a G&T Slicer and matching chopping board.
This small but perfectly formed knife is dedicated to doing one thing very, very well – preparing cocktail garnishes. It’s short, sharp blade and perfectly balanced handle mean it makes light work of lemons, limes and even strawberries and cucumbers, resulting in perfectly even slices and wedges every time. It’s compact enough to sit on the bar or nestle neatly in your cocktail cupboard.
This sublimely elegant G&T Slicer sports a playful twist in its finely contoured English Walnut handle with a ‘Citrus Fade’ G . F Smith paper liner as a nod to its calling in life. The blade can be engraved with whatever you like for no additional charge – just let us know when ordering what you’d like engraving.
Providing the tonic to its gin, our handsome matching chopping board is crafted from English Walnut inlaid with black Richlite, a material we prize for its resilience and sustainability and which makes the perfect knife-friendly surface for cutting on. The little notch is designed to allow the G&T Slicer to stand upright, ready to bring into action whenever a fresh garnish or slice is called for.
Everything tastes better when it’s been cut properly. If you are serious about your cocktails, this is an essential. You will taste the difference.
The perfect gift for a gin aficionado.
- The perfect set for any well-respecting cocktail connoisseur
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- Slices citrus with ease, garnishes with aplomb
- Perfectly proportioned board, ideal cutting surface
- Goes together like ice and a slice
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide