A slice of old fashioned Riviera glamour
Inspired by the sleek lines of the eponymous Riva speedboat and modelled along the lines of our Tom Aikens knife, our dashing Arriviste Knife Set casts a sophisticated nod to the glamour of Monte Carlo in a distinctly non-showy kind of way.
The gloriously polished, contoured Mopane handle is beautifully balanced in the hand, whilst the apparent heft of the concave blade belies its lightweight feel and dexterity. Subtle maple veneer striping echoes the polished detail of the original Riva foredeck. At the expense of a smidgen of durability we’ve hand polished the blade edge to make it razor sharp.
The perfect tender to the knife, the matching honing steel sports a hand-turned Mopane and Maple veneer handle, whilst a custom magnetic black Richlite sheath protects the blade of the knife when not in use.
This ready made trio would make a truly exceptional gift for the chef with a love of nauticalia – we can engrave whatever you like on the blade to give it the final personalised flourish.
Order before 2pm on Tuesday 22nd December and we can have this knife engraved and posted out for next day delivery to the UK and ROI, guaranteed in time for Christmas.
Precision engineered from the highest quality high-tech 14c28n Sandvik Swedish steel and sharpened by hand and eye for the ultimate cutting edge.
As with every Savernake Knife, the Arriviste features our trademark concave hollow grind, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. This means it is both incredibly light, and easy to hone. It also allows for smoother cutting and slicing due to reduced metal passing through the ingredient, and less sticking, due to the reduced surface contact. Quite simply, the concave hollow grind is the business.
- Combines heft with scalpel like precision
- Perfectly balanced to feel weightless despite its size
- Custom Magnetic sheath included
- Matching honing steel
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
International delivery excepting to the US will be charged at £20 at checkout. We charge £40 for all deliveries to the United States.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide