Made for herbs and veg, while serving effortlessly as a utility blade, the Nimble Chopper is a companion for those who prefer a smaller, lighter knife.
If there were an olympic event for utility knives, we reckon this knife and the Agile Yeoman would be neck and neck round the whole track, and so to choose between them we suggest you consider who they’re going to work with. If you’re looking at a larger, more European knife as your main cohort then take this as your phalanx. If you’re gravitating towards the Savernake Knife, then maybe consider the Agile Yeoman.
The semi-opaque White Onyx Corian handle on this ready made version makes a fresh contrast with the pop of the blue liner – as cool to the touch as it is on the eye. Steel pins and a contoured handle add discreet style.
Complimentary blade engraving included.
As with every Savernake, the Nimble Chopper features our trademark concave blade, expertly blended into a tapering convex cutting edge. The blade’s concavity allows the knife to have both a sturdy spine and a cutting edge best measured in microns. It also removes excess weight and encumbrance from the side of the blade and is – in short – the business.
- Made by Chris
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Designed for gentle, frequent maintenance on a steel
- Utility, Herbs, Veg
- Blade length 5" / Overall Length 250mm
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
International delivery excepting to the US will be charged at £20 at checkout. We charge £40 for all deliveries to the United States.
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide