Elevate steak night from the routine to the religious
Our first collaboration with leading purveyor of meat Tom Hixson of Smithfield has resulted in a truly stunning pair of steak knives.
Crafted from Sandvik 14c28n stainless steel, each resulting blade is a perfectly proportioned small knife in its own right, feather light and stupendously sharp, without the need for serration.
The handles are handmade from the finest Turkish figured walnut, shaped, sanded and polished to perfection. Exquisite to the touch and comfortable in the hand. A striking liner compliments the richness of the wood, more commonly to be found gracing the stocks of some of the world’s finest shotguns.
Finally, the knives are presented in a custom-made English walnut box with smart black Richlite lid. Tom Hixson blade engraving, complimentary on all Savernake knives, confirms the Savernake partnership – truly a marriage made in heaven.
For any steak lover these knives would make an incomparable gift. Guaranteed for life, they will elevate even the most mundane of steak evenings to a celebration.
‘We are in awe of the craftmanship and expertise of our friends at Savernake. We have loved collaborating with them to create the perfect steak knife. Enjoy with our award winning beef for the ultimate fine dining experience’.
GEORGE HIXSON, TOM HIXSON OF SMITHFIELD
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Feather-light and scalpel sharp
- The finest Turkish figured walnut handles
- Custom English Walnut Presentation Box
- Slices through any steak with ease
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide