Mixed to perfection
The epitome of sustainability, this full set of eight knives comes complete with a matching honing steel and magnetic knife rack – everything even the most style conscious of cooks could ask for.
Originally made as a private commission for leading chef, author and wellness pioneer Jasmine Hemsley, between them, the eight knives in the set are capable of pretty much anything you could throw at them kitchen-wise. From the diminutive but incredibly versatile Stout Yeoman, as capable of fiddly veg prep as picking the last choice bits of meat from a roast chicken; to the Gyuto whose lightweight, super thin blade slices with incredible precision. Every cook should own a Classic chef’s knife and ours is comfortable, balanced and precise with a fantastic rocking action along the length of the blade, whilst our desert-island stalwart and Santoku-inspired signature Savernake Knife is a true all-rounder with its deep, slightly curved blade lending itself to both a smooth slicing action and more modern up down chop.
Our Lady Julia tackles small veg prep with ease and grace – softer fruits will bow to the curved touch of our Hook Nosed Turner, originally designed for genial Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge. Our G&T Slicer is ideal not just for citrus slicing but as a very handy little utility knife to have about the kitchen, with baby tomatoes, radishes and other spherical food stuffs yielding to its meticulous geometry.
Finally our Agile Yeoman is the ultimate utility blade – not designed for prolonged chopping sessions but your go-to blade for when you need something sharp and dextrous for a fiddly job.
To keep the set in tip top condition we include an English walnut and lavender honing steel which rests snugly in the special groove on the matching English walnut magnetic knife rack.
To stop the knife set looking too matchy-matchy, we made every knife in the collection different from the next, with three shades of Durat – lavender, dark grey and white used alongside English walnut veneer from FSC accredited suppliers layered with G . F Smith coloured paper (we chose a lavender and a white) on some of the handles. Durat is made from recycled post-industrial waste which is, in itself also recyclable making it a superb, sustainable choice for anyone practicing the ‘buy it once, buy it well’ ethos.
- "Outstanding" sharpness and edge durability
- 60 HRC Sandvik 14c28n
- Agile Yeoman - supremely useful small utility knife - veg prep, fiddly tasks
- Savernake Knife - desert island all-rounder - every task
- Gyuto - stupendous lightweight slicer
- Classic - comfortable, balanced and precise
- Hook Nosed Turner - tackle soft fruits in style
- Stout Yeoman - small knife with a big handle
- G&T Slicer - citrus slicer extraordinaire
- Lady Julia - the perfect small paring knife
- Honing Steel - keeps your blades in tip top condition
- Magnetic knife rack - keep your knives secure and within reach
- Sustainable Durat, FSC accredited English Walnut & G . F Smith Paper
Covid 19 Update
To ensure the safety and well being of our small team of knife makers we have implemented additional measures in our workshop to enable us to continue to make custom knives and accessories. The need for us to minimise the number of people in any one area of the workshop at any given time – plus ensuring all knives are sanitised prior to posting – means that our average lead time is currently around 4 to 6 weeks.
- Every Savernake product is made to order. The quest for perfection takes time, so in normal circumstances please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to arrive (see below for Gift Boxes, Cards & Panic Department).
- Need it sooner? Please get in touch and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery in its specially-designed tubular Savernake packaging and guidance on knife care.
- Gift Boxes, Cards & Ready Made items will be posted as soon as possible upon ordering (same working day if order is placed before 2pm)
We charge £40 flat rate delivery for delivery worldwide
Our products are guaranteed for a lifetime. We also offer a reconditioning service for damaged knives for a small fee.
We’re sure you’ll love your new knife. If there’s something not right with your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Personalised engraving is included on all knives
With proper care, our knives are guaranteed for a lifetime of use
Delivery to UK included, flat rate shipping worldwide